11.18.2008

Muscle Head



Jean-Claude Van Damme bucks his recent string of straight-to-video premieres with a theatrical release for JCVD. Save your money. Just YouTube search "Jean-Claude Van Damme embarrasses himself by ...". Fill in the blank and behold the riches! I tried "getting an erection on live television." It worked!

Or go straight to Wikipedia for a smattering of Van Damme's wisdom and insight on a variety of topics such as the complexities of air:

"When I walk across my living room from my chimney to my window, it takes me ten seconds, but for a bird it takes one second, and for oxygen zero seconds! I am fascinated by air. If you remove the air from the sky, all the birds would fall to the ground. And all the planes, too. Air is beautiful, yet you cannot see it. It's soft, yet you cannot touch it. Air is a little like my brain."

No comments: